Usually arrives within 7-10 business days. Free standard shipping on all U.S. orders over $35. More shipping options are available at the checkout.
Please note: After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the location of your shipping address. Locations that are not readily accessible may require additional time to make the delivery.
1. If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 during the period set out below in Clause 3. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
2. http://quanjewelry.com may, but are under no obligation to, honor requests for refunds for the following reasons:
a. Non-delivery of the product: Due to an issue with the mail or courier service, you do not receive a delivery e-mail from us. Depending on the price of the product, http://quanjewelry.com may require you to first submit proof that you have submitted a report to the mail service or courier company describing the missing item;
b. Download issues: You have problems that prevent you from downloading the product. http://quanjewelry.com recommends that you contact the support team for your browser provider, as http://quanjewelry.com ensures that our software can be downloaded with all major browsers, and this problem usually arises from a customer’s issue with either their browser, firewall, or network;
c. Irreparable defects with the software: Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. This reason should be submitted to our Support Team for its approval of your refund request;
d. Product not-as-described: A request based on this reason is addressed on a case-by-case basis and subject to our approval. To prevent this kind of claim from arising, every customer is encouraged to check free samples (in the form of video overviews, demo links, product samples, screenshots, and photos) of each type of the product offered before making a purchase.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
End of the cancellation and refund period,
on Jewelry Items:
1.The end date is the end of 30 days after the day on which you receive the Product.
Example: If we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the Product on 10 January you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 10 February.
2. The end date is 30 days after the day on which you receive the last installment of the Product or the last of the separate Products ordered.
Example: If we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the first installment of your Product or the first of your separate Products on 10 January and the last installment or last separate Product on 15 January you may cancel in respect of all installments and any or all of the separate Products at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 15 February.
3.The end date is 30 days after the day on which you receive the first delivery of the Products.
Example: If we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January in respect of Products to be delivered at regular intervals over a year and you receive the first delivery of your Product on 30 January, you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 10 February. 10 February is the last day of the cancellation period in respect of all Products to arrive during the year.
4. Once an order is placed, it can be canceled within 24 hours. After 24 hours we send all new orders to our printing partner to be printed and packed for shipping as soon as possible.
5. To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to email us at email@example.com or contact our Customer Services team by telephone at 1-800-288-1535 or by post to 4847 Hopyard Road, #4-159 Pleasanton, California 94588. If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail us before midnight on that day.
6. If you cancel your Contract we will:
a. Refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
b. Refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of a Product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the Product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
c. Make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
i. If you have received the Product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 30 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us. For information about how to return a Product to us, see clause 8;
ii. If you have not received the Product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 30 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
7. If you have returned the Products to us under this policy because they are faulty or misdescribed, we will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
8. We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Product we may refund you in vouchers.
9. If a Product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract:
a. then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract.
b. If we have offered to collect the Product from you, we will collect the Products from the address to which they were delivered; unless the Product is faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause 6), you will not be refunded of the shipping cost you paid, and you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
c. If the Product is one which cannot be returned by post, we estimate that if you use the carrier which delivered the Product to you, these costs should not exceed the sums we charged you for delivery. If we have offered to collect the Product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
10. Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this policy or anything else in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.