If you purchased a pewter or silver jewelry and would like to clean it, please follow the instructions below. Remember that all silver jewelry and pewter jewelry will tarnish over time. It is unavoidable if you expose it to air. Fortunately, you can clean them and make them look new again.
If you purchased our pewter necklace and stainless steel chain, please follow this cleaning instruction:
1. To clean the pewter pendant, mix equal amounts of vinegar and white flour in a bowl. Mix these 2 ingredients to form a paste that you can use on the pewter as a polish. You can also buy this polish pre-mixed on Amazon or your local stores.
2. Put some of the paste on a piece of soft cloth. Use the cloth to clean the pewter pendant. Try rubbing in a circular motion. Polish gently keeping in mind that this is pewter and wasn't meant to be as shiny and reflective like sterling silver. Let the paste sit on the pewter for about 30 minutes.
3. Rinse off the paste from the pewter pendant by placing it under a running faucet. Wipe it dry with a cloth.
4. To clean the stainless steel chain, simply wipe it with a damp cloth and mild dishwashing soap. Rinse and wipe dry.
If you purchased our sterling silver necklace, you can clean it this way:
1. Mix 1/2 cup of white vinegar and 2 tablespoons of baking soda in a bowl. Soak the silver jewelry in the mixture for about 3 hours.
2. Rinse the jewelry under a running faucet. Dry it with a lint-free cloth.