No oven? No problem. Here's crave-worthy of easy no-bake cookies. The classic and healthy peanut butter no bake cookies are made with just a few ingredients. It's super easy, and only takes minutes. This is a great way to make time with kids whom they'll surely love.
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup cold milk
3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
2 cups of granulated sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Put the butter, sugar, and milk to a heavy bottomed pot bring to a rolling boil
2. Boil for 1 minute while continuously stirring
3. Take your pot off the heat and add in your peanut butter, oats and vanilla
4. Get your spoon to start scooping
5. Drop your cookie mixture onto a piece of parchment paper
6. Let cool until firm
Now serve and enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …